Rick Wells, DC is a licensed Chiropractor serving the Palmyra community.
Dr. Rick Wells has been freeing people from pain in the clinic in Palmyra, VA. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Wells is committed to promoting optimal health and well being of patients.
Dr. Wells uses a "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Wells is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Rick Wells, DC
- Doctorate of Chiropractic (DC) - Palmer College Davenport, IA - 1998-2001
- Bachelor of Science - Biomechanical Kinesiology - University of Maryland (Thesis Topic: The Dislocation Component of the Knee: A Biomechanical Approach) - 1993-1997
- 2003- Present - President, Lake Chiropractic - Palmyra, VA
- 2001-2003 - Associate, Psaltis Chiropractic Clinic - Rockford, IL
- Virginia Chiropractic Association Council on Chiropractic Guidelines and Practice Parameters Review Committee, 2006
- Chiropractor/Medical Staff AHL Icehogs Pro Hockey Team, Rockford, IL, 2001-2003
- Chiropractor/Medical Staff CARFU Ravens Rugby Football Club, Rockford, IL, 2001-2003
- ACA Student Representative, Palmer College, 1998-2001
- Neurophysiologic Research Assistant, University of Maryland, 1995-1997
- Volunteer - Lake Monticello Rescue Squad, 2011- 2013
- Board of Parks and Recreation, Fluvanna County, 2007-2010
- American Chiropractic Association
- Unified Virginia Chiropractic Association
- Palmer College Alumni Assocition
- Pi Kappa Chi Alumni Association
- Palmer College Rugby Alumni Association
- Rockford Ravens Rugby Football Club
- Founding Member of Fluvanna lacrosse League (Flucolax)